Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Resolutions

Looked around and apparently I did not make any last year, but I have become more of a goal-driven person in the past year so I decided that setting up some resolutions, or more like 'goals' for this year can keep me on track. I am still adjusting to 'real life', so it is great to have something pushing me forward.

Sooo in no particular order, some goals-edits may come.
  • Succeed at work. =)
  • Visit two new states
  • Visit a foreign country (Canada does not count...)
  • Do not gain weight+get more arm strength (hey, I'm being realistic here)
  • Figure out work/life balance. 
  • Keep in touch with all
  • Figure out how to use SLR camera
  • Figure out how to do rubiks cube (finally...)
  • Boulder a V3, climb a 5.10 (single one is fine!)
  • Personal finance management - figure it out
  • Finish one of my art projects
  • Learn to cook better! (vague but well... a goal)
Should I try to do something else this year? What are your goals? Short term or long term?

No comments:

Post a Comment