For all that I do not watch many movies in the theatre, I love watching the Oscars. Every year. I love the glamor, I love the recap of the movies. Just something there.
This years oscars is one of my favorites. Hugh Jackman hosted, which means that musical numbers are plentiful. Yes the musicals are back, and have been back.
My only sadness is that Wall-E didn't win the best original script. I think that was incredibly well written. Alas, I am no film-critic.
The Oscars were shorter this year-the speeches shorter, and each presenter did more than one annoucement which also saves time. I also loved the collages of action movies and romantic movies of the year. Also the fact that the actor and actress awards were presented by several of the ones that won in previous years.
Also, is it just me or were the dresses this year much more classy than last year?
If you didn't watch the oscars, I recommend checking out the opening and musicals clips from this years on youtube or something. Well worth it.
I loooove the Oscars and this was one of the first years I'd seen all the nominated movies. Fun show!
ReplyDeleteHow in the world did you manage to see all the nominated movies while being so far away? I was happy with myself having seen.... 5 of total ones that showed up in any way?
ReplyDeleteThanks to the magical power of the Internet... :)
ReplyDelete