Thursday, 30 July 2009

Most amazing last-week ever

So if I could pick a great way to say farewell to DC, the last week here has surpassed all bounds. Non-stop fun, social, and yet productive in the other parts. I feel honored really that so many people have wanted to wish me farewell and spend time with me. More still that I didn't get to see. A little sad that I have few pictures-Erica was my photographer for my going-away party and she took pics practically only of the juggling crew... but I promise others were there!


My going-away party. So much delicious food!


I love random dance parties!


Adventure playground in Germantown. May I never be too old to play around on swings.


Dinner at La Ferme in Chevy Chase. Fancy and beautiful. Live piano music.


Russian farewell bbq.

Now the time in MD is ending and now it is off to Alaska for two weeks before officially flying out west! Here's to more adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment