I love when I am going to a place I've never been. I love putting that check mark on the map. 'Ha! I've been there!' It is such an amazing feeling. Also I never really realize that I am going somewhere until I touch down there and see some landmark associated with the place. So I'll realize I'm in Alaska when I see some whales, salmon, mountains, bears....?
Keep browsing various websites looking for a map to buy for my apartment. We have amazing maps of the US, Europe and the world at my parents house marking all the places we have traveled, but I want one for myself to track where I've been and also where I want to go. I find that most of my goals in life are related to traveling.
For now-on to state #40 on my US list. Alaska! Be there by night.... not that the sun sets much there this time of year?
No comments:
Post a Comment