Thursday, 25 August 2011

Reviews of Eva and Habesha

8/9/2011 Delicious dessert at Eva

A new exploration place for me was Eva's Restaurant. I would say it was love. The venue is delightfully small yet beautiful. The service was friendly and patient. The food was amazing. We started off with pate - which was great! I did scoop of the fat layer off the top - not appealing, but what was underneath was divine. Next for me was the steak - oh so delightfully medium rare and sizzling with flavor. I ate up every last piece of sauce.

The dessert, featured above, was the peach, blueberry and raspberry tart with hazelnut crumble. The hazelnut didn't come through too much, but overall the tart was delightful. Jon actually didn't like his raspberry brownie so we ended up trading, but I loved them both. :)

I would most definitely return to this restaurant - perfect for a long dinner of wonderful conversation.

8/8/2011 Ethiopian dinner (pardon the horrible photo...)

Pardoning the horrible photo, this was an amazing dinner at Habesha of Ethiopian food. This was a 'for two' portion that could most definitely feed three. Mouth drooling amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment