
I was grabbing some dinner one evening and eating it outside at the Seattle Center before heading to the opera. To my luck, the sun was shining in the perfect location to give me a bit of a rainbow. A rainbow combined with the Space Needle? What more do you need in life? Oh, I was also eating sushi at that time. Yes, now life is good.

I love Seattle in the summer. The weather is not too hot, and the skies are blue and the trees green. The vibrancy of the colors is love for me. Unfortunately, this is the coldest summer we have had since the 50s... so I'll have to treasure the few real summer days we get. This view is from the top of the Columbia Center.

This is a block away from my apartment. This dog has two different color eyes and has a habit of looking out the window. It also amuses me that he lives on top of the bookstore that has a cat as a mascot. This is a glimpse of the neighborhood I live in.

This photo is very simple, but I took it while wandering in Downtown Seattle. The tree canopies were in full stretch and you could only see the sun peering through the top of the leaves. I might have upped the vibrance of this photo a lot, but I love the bright green color.
No comments:
Post a Comment