Wednesday, 30 March 2011

I love food

3/26/2011 Edamame

Last Saturday was the third Saturday in a row that I had lunch at Japonessa. I would call that addiction. I am surprised that the waitress does not recognize me yet - I've had the same one every time. I am also amused that visitors (in this case Deanna and Chai in Seattle for a conference last weekend) would think to go to Japonessa immediately because I've advertised it so much. Tee hee. Never-the-less, I thought a photo of sushi there again would be boring - so I present their edamame! I love how they serve it warm and the salt is very large. Delicious. And a great appetizer to the main sushi course.

3/29/2011 Curry for two

Yet my favorite food in Seattle tends to be Thai, not sushi. It is such a great mix of delicious food, not unhealthy (well, if you skip the rice), and comforting. This particular restaurant, JupJupJup is not my favorite. I find their curry to be runny and not have a lot of flavor, but it is still very enjoyable. Most importantly, it is three blocks away from me and very cheep. Fulfills all requirements for the moment. But I still love me some red or panang curry with brown rice. Mmmmhmmm.

1 comment:

  1. Amen to that title. I was walking home from the gym earlier today, thinking about eating dim sum this weekend, and having Mongolian grill last weekend and realized that I'm dangerously close to being addicted to food (if I were, I would likely be obese lol).

    ReplyDelete