
[not pictured - Ryan squeeling when he saw all of the DeLoreans drive out in the parade]
For those of you who are not familiar with the car (like me... I was confused), this is the car that was used to travel in time in Back to the Future. Apparently there is a club of fans in Seattle who own these cars and get together to drive them. Intense?

I actually saw two St.Patties parades last weekend. The top photo was from the Saturday one and the lower one is from the Friday one. I stumbled quite randomly upon both of these parades. Got to love living in the city. :) The Friday parade was sort of lame - like three floats. But at least people are festive for the holiday.
The one thing that confuses me about holidays that happen midweek is when the celebrate them - the weekend before or after? This was all before - will there be more debauchery next weekend? There were signs around the city about increased policy drunk driving testing last weekend already.
I have a great give away going on! Follow me to be the lucky winner! XOXO
ReplyDelete