
Not many photos were taken on this Vegas trip, but I really like this one. I know everyone and their mother goes to see and takes photos of the fountain, but that does not stop it from being beautiful. We watched it twice in one day - the morning one was much better because it was a nice breeze as it was warm and the music was working. The night show had no music which is not nearly as cool.

It was also very cold while we were there. You can sort of see that there is snow in the mountains there. I heard a little fell at night, but I was happily asleep for that part. The awesome part is that you do not have to spend much time outside. It was beautiful Sunday so we spent the day wandering the whole strip - from Luxor to Encore. It is a long way! But lots of beautiful buildings and exploration. Even finally saw the Bodies exhibit (cool but incredibly gross).
I would have gotten better photos but...

... was a little bit busy drinking tea/OJ/water. The plus side about being sick in Vegas is that there was a $20 spa at the hotel that I could use. Steam away the sickness? Heck yes! :) And unlimited tea and bad magazines while I chill there? No problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment