
Scarf: China
Earrings: China (wow I bought a lot of stuff that trip!)
Dress: Boden
Shoes: Kohls
Not so much style happened in Vegas. Main reason: major sickness. Spent most of the first 24 hours in a state of zombie. I even skipped taking a photo of my outfit on Friday because I do not want to remember how I looked that day. Nose explosion. But things got better and this was the last day of the trip which was actually enjoyable and not spent hyped on drugs. Amazing!
Not the most flattering photo of my Sunday outfit, or the best combo - but the best I could do with the pieces I brought and still being semi-zombie. Nothing makes you appreciate being healthy as being sick does.

Sweater: Forever 21
Jeans: Express
Boots: Germany
Shirt: Forever 21
Earrings: Etsy seller Skeptis
Scarf: China
This was the Saturday outfit - most of the day spent in zombie state. I was finally feeling better at night in time to see my friends get extremely drunk and laugh at them while I drank water. So was quite happy to come back to hotel room sober and with my nose in a photographical state. So pardon the mirror photo... but trying to knock these 30-for-30 photos down!
More vegas photos coming up!
Very nice look. I love the scarf with the black, it adds a great pop of color.
ReplyDeletethequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com