
Sweater - VS
Skirt - Rafaella
Tights - no idea
Boots - Durango
Earrings/Necklace set - New Zealand
I must admit, the outfit today was picked out because of lack of availability. This is the only clean top and only clean bottom out of the 30 for 30. At least they go together well, but the process of decision making was sort of made by my lack of doing laundry. I am happy to dig out this jewelry set - it was my big souvenir for myself from New Zealand (which is famous for jade). The gold chain stands out a little, but it brings out the set against the green sweater. I like it.
Anyways - pardon the asleep expression - my flight got in around 12:30 last night instead of 11pm, and by the time I got home and was attempting to sleep it was 2am, and then the garbage truck woke me up at 6:30am. Today is going to be a long day... but with a little coffee I'll get through. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment