Thursday, 3 February 2011

30 for 30: Day 3

Outfit #3

Sweater: Victoria Secret
Skirt: Boden
Tights: Hue
Boots: some small shop in Germany
Necklace: no idea
Earrings: market in Belize
Hair pin (not seen): shop in Leavenworth, WA

The boots I am wearing are new to the 30 for 30. I tried this outfit with my black flats or non-heeled boots and it just did not work. I have to admit the flats are even getting so old they are hurting my feet. So since I just started (and this is my first attempt) I switched the boots in for one of my shirts. I'll post an updated picture of the shirts later.

I also tried wearing a belt, or a scarf-belt with this, but I could not figure out how to make it look non-awkward. A belt that works on top of shirts are most definitely on my post-30-for-30 shopping list.

Excited for the evening plan - going to see Dr.Horrible's Sing Along Blog at the ACT Theater. Not the original, but I am excited to see how they translate it to the stage.

1 comment: