Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Seattle from Beacon Hill

With only two weeks left before my team moves out of our current building (the huge brick one on the bottom left) I am really trying to treasure the good things about it. One of them is quite definitely the amazing view.

2/1/2011 Beacon Hill view

This is a view from the park in front of my building (since I do not know of many windows that open up in this direction in the actual building). I made a post earlier about the view at sunset, but I figured I should get a daytime shot in before we move. I love that view so much - there is no space needle, but it is a view from above toward the building. It is sort of like the view you get when you drive north from the airport and see the city for the first time. It sits so beautifully on the water with the mountains in the background.

2 comments:

  1. I am a Seattle-ite and 30x30 blogger! I love this post and good luck remixing :)

    Lauren
    http://seattlewaterdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! =) I'm not only remixing photos but also taking lots of photos around Seattle. Love your explorations! Have fun and good luck not shopping. ;) I feel like my closet is much smaller than most remixers. I can probably name everything in it off the top of my head. =P

    ReplyDelete