Friday, 11 February 2011

30 for 30 Day 11: Dark colors

Outfit #11

Dress: Boden
Sweater: Forever 21
Tights: Hue
Boots: Germany
Earrings: gift
Necklace: China

This is the last piece from my 30 for 30 that I have not worn yet. Over 1/3 of the way through and tried everything - I am proud of this result. Now I just have to figure out how to remix everything.

Okay with the outfit - it is a little dark. Well... a lot dark. But how am I supposed to make it brighter? My cardigans are black or white which are not good in this case. I might throw on a bright scarf later, but I am too lazy to grab the camera back out. I tried to make the outfit not completely black by wearing grey tights... sad that this is the most colorful thing here.

Maybe if I owned more colorful necklaces this would be easier. As is - this is the third time this week that I am wearing pearls. Got to love their simplicity. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment