
I cannot solve a Rubix cube. I try but then loose interest somewhere in the middle of the second row (the 3x3 one in the front row is the only one that is mine and you can see where I lost interest). My cube sits on my desk at work and periodically gets solved by my teammate (the owner of all the other cubes).
Personally I love puzzles... but more the Professor Layton's Academy style ones. And only when nobody is watching me. I find that I am incapable of solving something if I am being stared at while I try - too stressful. But on my own it is a blast.
But Rubix... it just is not for me. I find them pretty and love making patterns on them when they are in a solved state (and have somebody else fix it...) But solving from the start? Eeeeeh. Maybe one day I'll solve it. One day. That day is not today.
Paint it all white (or remove color stickers from each panel), and have fun.
ReplyDeleteI've been given that idea so many times. The way I solved it once was to plug all the colors and locations into an online solve tool. Is that better or worse?
ReplyDelete