
Skirt: Boden
Shirt: H&M
Cardigan: H&M
Tights: Hue
Shoes: No idea
Necklace: Australia
Earrings: China market
I got the color scheme for this outfit from how I remembered this skirt being sold at Boden. Yellow shirt and blue tights. It was a little cold so I added a cardigan. I like the outfit - maybe a little bit dark, but overall out of my comfort zone which is exactly what I am trying to do. :)

Sweater: Victoria Secret
Shirt: Gap
Skirt: Kohls
Leggings: Hue
Boots: Durango
Necklace: Australia
Earrings: Gift
Amusing that I am wearing the same necklace in both outfits. I only have two red necklaces which I felt go with the color scheme and the other is too formal. This outfit is not so much out of my comfort zone - I am pretty sure I've worn it before (though before challenge and no photos taken of it). But it is comfortable and I do not get cold. And there is a bit of interesting (at least for me) in not wearing dark leggings.
I should take photos in the evening most days... so hard to look awake for morning photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment