
Hat: knitted by Sarah
Necklace: Etsy Skeptis
Earrings: Renaissance festival in MD
Shirt: Gap
Skirt: Flee market in China
Tights: Hue Cable Tights
Shoes: Kohls
I wanted to wear the hat I just got in the mail from Sarah so I picked out the purple shirt to go with it. Yes I wear hats often all day long - I get cold and it is cozy to snuggle in up in a hat all day long. Its so warm!
This outfit is also once again badly lacking a belt or some sort of waist accentuation. Still afraid/not sure how to do belts. The two I have are so bulky I am not sure how to use them other than to hold pants up.
Hi! I'm new to your blog today. Your skirt is from a flea market in China?! How cool is that?! :)
ReplyDeleteBetter Than a Milk Mustache
Haha thanks. I did a lot of shopping when I was in China because well... it is so cheep. Sadly it is also depressing as I kept having to ask for XXL sizes even though I am a Medium and often Small in the US.
ReplyDeleteHat is badly out of place, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteShoes with heels would be nicer with skirt?...
Gotta agree with Anon1 that the hat is a bit out of place. Rest of the outfit is great. Belt is needed.
ReplyDeleteOverall, beautiful!
I love the hat!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments!
ReplyDeleteI guess the hat sticks out in that it sticks up a bit. I did not pull it down all the way for the photo and I am also tilting my head forward. Will try to not do that for future head-elongations.
Belting.. working on it. I've never done over-shirt belting so I am a bit scared by it, and the two belts that I own look odd over shirts.
I added heel-boots to my 30-for-30. Switched out a shirt for them. These flats are so work out they gave me blisters walking around this morning, so unless I want to kill my feet this month I need to get another pair of black shoes in there.
Does it really matter if the hat is out of place or not? It's made by a friend. Wear it and enjoy it, Olga! You look great!
ReplyDelete:) Thanks Leah!
ReplyDelete