Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Outfits 22 and 23: Fighting a cold with scarves.

Outfit #22

Dress: Boden
Boots: Fitzwell Edeen
Scarf: China
Shirt: H&M
Necklace: Skeptis on Etsy
Earrings: Gift
Tights: Hue

I really like layering this dress - it has long sleeves so it keeps my top half very warm. Great because it is always cold at work - I like sitting by the window which is great, but also means quite a bit of a draft. The only problem is that it has a bow on the back which creates a bit of a funny bulge on my back. My theory is that I don't see it so it does not bug me. :)

Outfit #23

Shirt: H&M
Tank: Kohls
Pants: Kohls
Shoes: Kohls
Scarf: China
Earrings: Claires

This is my 'trying to have color while I am sick and dreary' look. The scarf is the color - the rest of me is sick and tired. Not the best outfit, but I like that the tank has room to stick out on the top and bottom of the long sleeve shirt. Hoping I'll roll out of my pjs to actually wear the outfit out today (the photo was taken last night).

I am amused that both of these outfits use two different colors of the same scarf I bought in China. So I will establish that as the tying together factor for this post. Yes.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes, just a cheery color can make things seem a little less blergh (that's totally a word, I promise!)...

    I really like these outfits, especially the scarf, and the boots in the first picture :)

    This Life, Redefined…stop by and say hi!

    ReplyDelete