
Dress: Modcloth
Earrings: King Tutankhamun exhibit gift shop
Boots: Fitzwell Edeen
Tights: Hue
This is my first venture outside to take photos of an outfit. Today I was out for a wine tasting and tour at Covington Cellars. I'll post photos and review of that later.
On the way back we popped by St.Edwards State Park to grab some shots outside. We didn't wander far from the car as it was quite cold, but even the nearby buildings turned out quite picturesque.
It is nice not taking photos indoors every day - outdoor lighting is more fun and spices things up. Unfortunately I am not at home most days during daylight hours. If I am, this is in the morning, when my trusty photographer is not awake and I do not want to drag my tripod outdoors. Outdoor shots can be a weekend activity.
I liked my outfit today. This is my second time wearing this Modcloth dress. The first time I wore it with leggings and kept having it ride up because my slip was not long enough. This time I went with tights which are much smoother and there were no problems... though it was a bit colder. :)
That dress is so cute on you!
ReplyDelete