Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Purple sunset over Seattle and purple flowers

2/8/2011 Sunset over Seattle

Ryan texted me today telling me to go look outside. So glad he did - the sunset was absolutely amazing. Even a photo taken with my point and shoot through a window looks amazing. One more week in my work building - I will miss this view a lot.

2/7/2011 Dried flowers

Amusingly enough, my photo of the day yesterday was the dried flowers in my apartment. I wanted to play with sliders in Lightroom again. But you can only play so much with fairly one-color flowers, but it still turned out pretty I think. I love flowers and it makes me happy to always have some at home - even if they are dried. I want to get some that are more colorful though - these are a little plain. But they're only five bucks at Pike's Market!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos....Im a fellow remixer and found you through the remix list. Nice to meet you:)

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Enter my Silver Lining Décor Jewelry Giveaway!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love all the color in your outfits! I am also impressed at everyone else in the blogging community being able to pull off this short on tights look - this is one direction that I am way too afraid to go in.

    ReplyDelete