
Not so many interesting photos to report for this weekend, but I have proof that I was busy. Weekend of painting the bedroom and buying/assembling furniture. The highlight was a nice dinner at Elliott's Oyster House of Friday night (I love oysters! I do not love spending an hour taking apart a crab...), and then trying out bikes on Saturday morning.... but from then on it was business. And by business I mean busyness.

I wish I was better at edging. When Ryans' family came over Thanksgiving they painted most of his apartment and used no painters tape and it looks beautiful. Painting only the bedroom.... I wish I could do edges without tape. Or with tape better. But alas, it is done and it is bright and beautiful.

I also had a good time before the weekend going out for Dimsum with a bunch of co-workers. I've only ever been to dimsum a couple of times, so a lunch with ten or so people and somebody who orders everything in Chinese for you was perfect. Lots of things to try (I accidentally grabbed the chicken feet...), and not expensive (10$ a person, yes!). Sad that my work building will be further away very soon, but hoping we'll still return to the wonderful international district of Seattle.
So yes, a very productive weekend, but very little time outside. A shame because today was a beautiful day. But alas - things have to get done and it is best to do them before spring/summer have officially started.
How funny, I had dimsum last Sunday, too! Yum yum yum!
ReplyDelete