Saturday, 12 February 2011

30 for 30: Outfit #12 in color!

Outfit #12

Sweater: Boden
Shirt: Gap
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Zappos
Necklace: found in parents house
Earrings: gift

Finally adding in some color! Today will be entitled purple day. I also am wearing my purple hat outside but forgot to add it to the photo. Lots of purple. I am not very good at mixing colors, but I am very good at using a lot of the same color or matching it. So here we finally have a lot of purple.

I am feeling un-inspired outfit-wise. I am getting to the point where I have worn every piece of clothing in my 30-for-30 once (this was actually yesterday, today was repeats). Now I have to figure out how to remix them in different ways. It gets more tricky here.

Not sure what the plan will be for this weekend - I wanted to go skiing but the weather is not cooperating. We might be done with ski season for the year. After a weekend in Whistler, non-perfect snow is not what I am looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment