Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Kitty and food is more fun than the Superbowl

2/6/2011 Kitty stare

Sure I went to a Superbowl party, but did I watch any of it? Nope. I did watch most of the ads though. The ads were not very good this year in my opinion. Way too many ads that were offensive and rude... or more like geared toward the stereotypical watcher of the Superbowl.

Stuffed mushrooms

Instead - fun times hanging out with friends. Cooking, eating, playing board games and spying at the kitty.

Kitty stays close

It isn't about what you're getting together to do - its all about the excuse. Though I must admit that watching anything on a full wall projector is much better than on my tiny tv. Maybe even football could be interesting? Maybe.

An army of muffins

Though there is one Superbowl tradition we did abide by.

WINGS

WINGS. But not the gross over-sauced or completely battered ones they sell in stores. Yummy delicious homemade ones. These are fried and are great. I actually prefer the steamed and the oven cooked wings, but they take a lot more work.

2 comments:

  1. Good looking food! I laughed so hard when I saw the title to your post. At my super bowl party, playing with my cat proved to be just as entertaining as the game, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is like in the puppy bowl! Watching that (and the kitty half time show) is so awesome.

    Got to love more excuses to get together with friends and have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete