Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Sunsets and Sushi love

Sushi is one of my favorite things on earth. Quite literally. I love sushi. It brings me to a happy place that few other foods do on a regular basis. I close my eyes and disappear into a world of peace and happieness when the small piece of fish/seaweed/rice/wasabi/soysauce/etc enters my mouth.

Today was a girls gathering at Japonessa, which I have mentioned before as one of my favorite happy hours. Amazing deals on rolls - 6 pieces for 5 bucks, and the pieces are not small? Heck yes!

Sadly, all the photos I took of sushi were full of motion blur. I am incapable of holding a camera still. Or incapable of setting the right ISO. Something like that. Just trust me... it looked amazing.

So the photo of the day was taken while I was waiting for the bus from work to dinner. Catching the very end of sunset.

1/19/2011 Seattle sunset from Beacon Hill

Do you like the lens flare in the bottom right side from the 'Safeco Field'? Looks odd. I did not have a tripod (propped up on a trashcan) and did not have a lot of time so I could have done better here, but I am quite happy with it.

And good memories of my job location - we'll be moving soon out of my current building and loosing the absolutely amazing views of the city. Enjoy them why they last!

No comments:

Post a Comment