
Colored tights. A truly out of the box thing for me. This is the second time I've work this pair - the first time I was convinced that everyone on the street was staring at me. Today I wore a poofier skirt so that I did not notice the tights every time I looked down and could go on with my life. Completely intimidated by them - I think I'll stick to my less bright shades.
I've also been lusting over the heels over a couple of months so I finally got them this month - and am now on a shopping ban until February (I use Mint to keep tight budgets so it yells at me if I overspend. Has been amazing for managing finances, and keeping self 100% accountable). So worth it - they are so comfortable and simple. First pair of closed toed heels I have as well as most wearable. Love.
Photo wise - it is hard to get a photo of feet without a shadow. Tried to get rid of the shadow in Lightroom, but only semi-successfully. Also, only the second shoe is in focus, but I kind of like it that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment