But still, it is a lot of fun, even if I only go about once a week lately. I prefer top roping, since that means I am tied in and when I fall, I only fall a little bit. Most of the folk I hang out with in the climbing gym boulder. Bouldering means that if you fall... you fall. Well on pads, but still, I do not like falling. =)

It was lots of fun shooting in the gym - I brought the lens I have that is best for indoors (50mm 1.4), but sadly it is not very wide angle - I would have preferred some wider shots. Still I had to crank up the ISO up to 400-1600 area in order to get reasonable shots. Next time I'll bring a wider lens and see what happens. Had a couple to choose from but I liked this one because it is a fun action shot - this is my friend Charlie.
I also had trouble focusing properly - hard to when people are in motion and there is low light. And it seems like the photo is in focus on the small camera screen but then when I get back home I found out it is not. Sad. Here's to getting better.
Good action pic of Charlie!
ReplyDeleteI miss climbing with you! When my ankle is healed up, we gotta climb together again.
Aw - hope you feel better. I remember seeing you posting about needing crutches - I hope it is not so bad anymore.
ReplyDeleteLet me know if your ankle is up for snowshoeing - I want to go this weekend. =)