Friday, 18 March 2011

Seattle springtime

3/17/2011 Quiet Sunset

View of of my new rooftop. I love looking out on sunsets over the city. The sense of tranquility that the change of colors bring is welcome at the end of a long day. I also am really enjoying getting home around 7pm and it still being light out. We may have lost an hour of sleep, but having more light in the evenings is way worth it. This was not the clearest night, but I found it beautiful still.

3/15/2011 Azaleas

I do not find this photo interesting - I just shot it on the way to work and didn't get anything better that day. But in the spirit of project 365, it goes up. Some flowers on the way to work. I've been enjoying watching them pop up all around the place, but this photo is very point and shoot style. True reason being... the camera ran out of battery right after I took the photo. :P I should really figure out where my camera chargers are...

For now... time to find some coffee. Running off of less than 3 hours of sleep is not my style.

No comments:

Post a Comment