Monday, 18 April 2011

Hawaii from a different side

3/12/2011 A different side to Hawaii

If somebody showed me that photo and asked me where it was taken, Hawaii would not be anywhere on my list. It is crazy how small the Hawaii islands are and how different the vegetation and landscape is. This particular spot is on the southernmost point of Hawaii (and the US actually). The winds are astronomically intense there and so little can grow there (or stand there) without abiding to the winds.

I've been back from Hawaii for most of a week now and having trouble getting back into taking photos. I guess everything I look at is 'less impressive than Hawaii'. I've taken photos for a total of 3 out of 5 days that I have been back. (two of which were on two sides of midnight baking). Pretty bad. I am trying to return to taking photos... as well as go through the crazy task of editing all of the Hawaii ones. The underwater ones alone are in the 450 range.

No comments:

Post a Comment