
I am fairly far behind in posting. I take photos but... uploading them and editing and posting is a different problem. I think my pattern is upload once or twice a week and then take my sweet time posting. Well in the spirit of catching up I'll do a couple in one post here.

I guess the theme can be 'details'? A flower alone. A pretty detail of a building. It makes me happy to see little details like that on a building. This is not London or something where there are ancient relics inside of a modern building, but it is still great to see somebody put in some effort to make buildings special. Make them look a little different from the once next to it.

And then there are failure days. Days when I didn't get a good photo and then tried to come up with something cool and it does not work. I was trying to take photos through the lights in the apartment.... none of them looked very cool. It was sad. Maybe another day when I don't remember about photo taking until 11pm? Maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment