Monday, 6 June 2011

Food not baked by me

5/29/2011 Absolutely perfect pie (by Angel)

I prefer pasting photos of either food I made, or food I bought. But I will make an exception for this beautiful lemon meringue pie made by Angel.

I love the focus on this shot - the crisp focus on the very front and fade out to the back. It really accentuates the perfect peaks coming off the pie. Love it. Oh and it was delicious. Perfect blend of sweet and sour.

Now I really want to make this pie myself. But since most of my food gets sent to work so I don't become a fat-ass eating it all at home. And since I walk to work... Pretty pies are out of the question. Carrying them there is too difficult. This will have to wait until either a definitive drive day (thanks Ryan!) or a potluck. Oh the joys of not owning a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment