Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Natury snippets

6/20/2011 Flowers

Ryan has digested the hint that I love flowers so he picks me up some when we go to the market on Sundays. I love that the bouquets that the sell every week are different. This particular one had a lot larger flowers than usual and awesome 'twigs'. I am not sure what they are called but they are great. :) And the bouquet lasted in good shape for a while - I am only throwing it out today after a week and a half of gracing the apartment.

Also have I mentioned that I get a bit obsessed with the 'vibrance' slider when I am editing photos? Yeah....

6/17/2011 Looking up

This was a shot while sitting in happy hour. It is simple - but I really like how the leaves sort of blend with the background. It has a beautiful eerie feeling for me. And didn't involve any post-processing, something that makes my life easier at the end of the day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment