Saturday, 14 May 2011

Super amazing chicken wings

IMG_6587.jpg

I was never a huge fan of chicken wings until Ryan made them for me when we first started dating (PS - cooking is a good way to woo a woman). I don't like deeply fried things and most chicken wings I have tried have a lot of breaded stuff on them or just a lot of fat. I am not a fan. I also do not like barbecue sauce so that kicks most contenders out.

Ryan uses Alton Browns' recipe for everything except the sauce. The sauce he uses is six tablespoons Franks Hot Sauce, two tablespoons butter and one Tabasco. Spicy but so so good. It was so spicy this time I had to run to the fridge for some milk. But worth every bit of suffering.

Just writing this post makes me crave more of them. Mmmmm.

Try the recipe out. Unless you are a vegetation or hate spicy stuff (then you can just scale down the sauce), it is oh so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment