
A week behind in photos? Whoops. This is from the Tulip Festival that I went to last weekend. I went last year but Ryan was taking all of the photos - I was excited to get in on the action this year. Sadly that also means I have an insane amount of photos to process. Tulip festival is not quite over so you can head on over or check it out next year. Best chance of getting a huge amount of tulips without having to go to Holland. :)
As for photos... It has been hard for me to take photos. It is easy on a beautiful day when I am in a great mood. Not so much when I am stressed or in pain or when it is disgusting outside. This week it was pain - I was suffering for two days from overstressing my abs at crossfit. That has led to my decision to quit crossfit. No more days of not being able to walk or bend over or lift things because I am in horrible pain. Going to try a form of exercise that is less destructive.
So I've missed a couple of days of photos this week. The 365 project seems to be loosing steam. Well it is most likely down to max of 360 or so photos. It is hard when I forget to take a photo and then I am back home and tired. Anyways... enough complaining. :) Going to keep going but recognize that sometimes I have to miss.
No comments:
Post a Comment