Project of the day - figuring out how to do self timer on camera. Yes - things I should have learned a long time ago, but alas I did not.
I've been reading a lot of fashion blogs (more like normal people blogging what they wear) lately. Some of my favorites are Already Pretty, Kendi Everyday and What would a Nerd Wear. Trying to dress nicer and buy things that last a while rather than are on sale and don't serve much of a purpose. So today, on a day which started off so poorly I attempt to dress classy to make myself feel better. Dark colors since I was fuming with anger this morning.
Also fun realization was finding the necklace I am wearing in my jewelry box. I got it from my high school boyfriend (hi John!) for a birthday because I was bugging him to get me a necklace. Well... not exactly what I wanted since it is too fancy to wear on a normal basis. But I dug it up today and I really like how it looks with a v-neck. I do believe this is the first time I've ever worn it (whoops), but I think it will get a lot more wear now that I found a use for it.

Boots - Durango
Shirt - H&M
Tights - Hue
Skirt - Boden
Earrings - Claire's
Necklace - gift
Cute! Love the skirt.
ReplyDeleteNice! I'm still way too stuck in the t-shirt and jeans phase. You look cute!
ReplyDelete