
Blouse: New York and Company
Pink top: H&M
Pants: Kohls
Socks: Target
Shoes: Naturalizers
Necklace: Flee market in Cairns, Australia
Earrings: Studs from Claires
Hat: Some shop in Venice, Italy
I decided to start off by wearing a piece that I have not worn in a couple of years. The blouse is actually one I only used for interviews in college. I might have worn it once or twice since then. I have also never layered a blouse on top of another shirt. It seems simple, but it was a step out of the comfort zone.
I am having second thoughts on the pants - I appear to have found a couple of stains in them from breakfast spills (today I spilled peanut butter on them... usually I spill flour or toothpaste). Hopefully the stains wash out, but I believe they've been there a while. Hopefully not because this is one of my two pairs of pants for the month!
Looking at the outfit in the photo - the blouse is still too big - it is not flattering around the stomach because it bunches and does not accentuate the waist in any way. I need to pin it in the back or get a belt of some sort. But how do you pin while the shirt is on you?
i thought you meant Seattle restaurant 30 for 30, but that's in march...? what's going on?
ReplyDeleteIt is a challenge to wear 30 pieces of clothing for 30 days - http://confessions-of-a-travelholic.blogspot.com/2011/01/30-for-30-february-challenge.html
ReplyDeleteI forgot about the march 30$ restaurant thing. Looking forward to that. And restaurant week. =)