
Skirt: Boden
Sweater: Forever 21
Leggings: Hue
Boots: Durango
Necklace: found in parents house
Earrings: China
Cowneck: Forever 21
Shirt: Gap
I am wearing a lot of clothes today! But for good reason - it is freaking cold (for Seattle) now. 27 degrees measured in the middle of the day and a bit of the remains of snow that fell last night on the ground. I was really regretting not wearing a scarf while walking to work today. Oh and forgetting my gloves at home - that would have been helpful too. Though considering that I have three layers and a coat on top I was not cold there today. If only my extremities were so lucky...
Quite excited that the 30 for 30 is done - I am running out of any form of creativity. Or maybe that is my brain being too filled with snot and medicine to know what is going on. Something in the middle there.
i absolutely adore that print on your skirt--oversized geometric pattern? hi and hello there! love!
ReplyDeletesorry it's so freezing. baby steps til spring...
-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (fellow remixer)