Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Earrings in display

2/2/2011 On display

I am not the most organized person, but I am generally got at knowing where things are. One thing that I need to keep organized is my earrings. I mean... there are two earrings in a pair. If you don't keep it organized you only have one earring. A bit of a problem. So I've had this display since beginning of college and it has been great for organization. It is a little hard to put things on, but I love how I can twirl it and see everything that is on it.

I actually only use a few earrings on a regular basis. I've migrated from the many I once bought in Claires (got to love their buy three get one free deals), to 'real' earrings. One of my favorites is the red coral one in the front. I also love my pearls and a couple of other stone ones. In the end - quality makes for more beautiful jewelry. Not that I've spent more than 30 dollars on a piece of jewelry, but anything more than 10 dollars is quality for me. =)

Photo lesson of the day: I have remembered about the existence of ISO. Yes! Finally! I keep trying to turn down aperture and then keep ISO at 100 when taking indoor shorts but then they turn out blurry. ISO for the win! I had actually tried to take this exact photo last week, but it turned out too blurry because I forgot ISO. I learn!

2 comments:

  1. wow, that is a beautiful display!!! hehe, ISO for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It is just a simple one from Claires, but it has served me very well.

    ReplyDelete